On the main wallet page, tap on the swap icon to enter the swap panel.
2. Once you are there, you will be able to select the tokens you would like to swap (by tapping their logos), and see the associated trading information. When entering token amounts, can choose a percentage, enter a custom amount, or click “Balance” to use the max amount.
3. To change swap settings, tap on the blue icon in the top right corner of the screen. Here you will be able to change your slippage tolerance, gas fees, liquidity sources, and more advanced options.
4. When all of your swap settings are finalized, go back to the main swap window, and tap “Swap token”.
5. Next, review the information to confirm accuracy. Then click “Confirm Swap”.
6. You will then be asked to confirm a second time with your Touch ID (or Face ID).
Once your Touch ID (Face ID) or passcode is successfully entered, your transaction will be submitted to the blockchain. You can click “View on Etherscan” to view the transaction status and associated information. When your transaction completes successfully, you will see your new balances on the main wallet page.