How to create a brand new wallet
Once you have downloaded and installed the 1inch iOS Wallet App, you can now create your first wallet.
Open the 1inch IOS app, and select “Create wallet”.
2. From here you can choose a wallet name and change the cover/skin. Once finished, tap "Create".
3. You have now successfully created a new wallet! From here, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to back-up your recovery phrase.
4. After tapping "Back-up Recovery Phrase, read the disclaimer, and tap "Ready". Next, write down your recovery phrase in a secure location. (It is recommended to have multiple offline copies, as screenshots and clipboard items can be accessed by thieves.)
3. Then, confirm your recovery phrase by clicking on each word in the sequential order that is shown.
You have now successfully created a wallet! You will now be able to send and receive ETH directly to and from other wallets.
How to import a private key (existing wallet)
After opening the app, tap on the “Import Wallet” button.
2. Enter your wallet name along with your wallet info.
There are a few ways to enter this information:
You can scan the recovery phrase or private key itself using the text recognition feature!
Paste a Private Key or Recovery Phrase (will allow you to both send and receive funds). This Private key or recovery phrase can be from any wallet software like Metamask, Trust Wallet, Binance Chain Wallet, Rainbow Wallet, and many others.
Paste a public address (will only permit you to receive funds, and the wallet will show "Read Only" status)
(Example) - Scanning a private key:
Once finished, tap "Import". You have now successfully imported a wallet.
Pro Tip: Swipe up or down on the colorful box to scroll through multiple wallets!